This was my mom's Pumpkin Cheesecake that I made her. Happy Birthday Mom!
Some pictures of my parents with Cambridge! Thanks for the fun trip guys!
Cambridge just loved being with his aunt Lindsey, she always made him smile and laugh, thanks ZZ!!
What a hunk!
This is a picture of me with my little brother Brett--GO #29!
Cambridge and Grandma at the football game--he sure had a lot of fun!
Look at #29's cute butt!
Cambridge and Uncle Brett--Cambridge is wearing the cute football outfit that Uncle Brett gave him!
I had the greatest opportunity to go to Utah again... too sweet of a deal to pass up, thanks Mom and Dad! We got to stay for 2 weeks and we had a great time! We even got to go to two of my brother's football games while we were there! Go #29, and Go Bingham! They won both games, and Brett did awesome. Cambridge loved being at the football game, and was smiling and talking the whole time!
We also got to do some really fun shopping, and go out to eat a few times. Unfortunately I have a *NEW* most favorite place to eat, (and I have to crave it all the time and can't do anything about it) Zupa's!
We also got to sing Happy Birthday to my mom while we were there, it was a few days early, but at least we got to be there for the celebration. My mom also saved me a piece of my Dad's birthday cake and lemon pudding since they had barely celebrated his birthday. My mom makes the best Birthday cakes for everyone, but unfortunately, I rarely get to have any. We have a fairly big family, and everyone has their own cake that they like, so every month I start craving that person's birthday cake, and I don't ever get any. I guess I better start making their cakes for US each month. I mean I have had certain cakes every month for the past 20 years, it is just tradition, I can't live without them anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment