Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Merry Christmas!

Here are some recent photos we had taken.



Since I didn't have enough shopping to do this year, I had to find something else to fill my time with, so I recently finished re-organizing most of the closets in my house! I am not much of an organizer, so I was really proud of myself! I even made these cute little labels and tied them on with ribbons--so cute!

Cambridge opening his very first present!

Cambridge in his new little Santa's little helper outfit and Santa slippers!

Ryan and I just couldn't wait any longer, last night we started our Christmas! Mostly because Cambridge is getting way too many presents, thanks grandma's, and I guess we went a little over board too. We tried to remember to keep it really simple, but it is just too much fun. Anyway, we were really glad that we let him start opening presents last night, it took him 30 minutes to open one present. We weren't expecting much of a reaction from him, but we were pleasantly surprised. Ryan got the video camera out, and I held the present up and he got the cutest little smile on his face when I gave it to him. It was so much fun to watch him try to open it up--cause he loves crinkling paper and he even somehow made the toy make noise without even opening it up! Then after 20 minutes of filming him, Ryan realized he hadn't pressed record. OOOOOOOOPPPPPPSSSS. Anyway, we have a film of him opening the 2nd one we gave him, but it isn't as cute as the first one was. Oh well, more to come!

We hope that you all are enjoying the spirit of the season and can find joy in the simple things that this time of year brings! Merry Christmas.



So I haven't taken many pictures this month... what a terrible mother I am. So I decided to take a few pictures of Christmas time at our house! I just love decorating for Christmas!!!

My beautiful new table runner my mom just sent to me!

Our dining rooom table.

Our manger scene--the true meaning of Christmas!

My little carolers!

Our Christmas Tree!
I had to put this picture up because although it may seem stupid, I just passed them one day, and it hit me again... oh my goodness there are three of us now!!!! Weird yet so exciting!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I think your little family is beautiful! If you're needing more closets to organize, I can help with that!

Mandy said...

Closet is very impressive!!