Here are a few pics of my cute boys decorating our tree for Easter, not sure if this really counts as family night, but why not? Cambridge loved playing with these eggs while Ryan and I were tying them up with string, it was so funny.
Hey, that tree looks familiar! We have one kind of like it in front of our house, too. Of course, the weather has knocked a lot of them to the ground, but people get the general idea. It's good to see you blogging again! Heh!
Ryan and I have been married for four years now, and we recently started a little family with the birth of our little boy Cambridge!!! We enjoy spending lots of time with him and are enjoying the laid back life of the midwest. Ryan is still working up in Hartford City and loves his job. I am enjoying being a stay at home mom and keeping busy with lots of new hobbies ie: blogging! Every day is a new beginning!
2 comments:
Hey, that tree looks familiar! We have one kind of like it in front of our house, too. Of course, the weather has knocked a lot of them to the ground, but people get the general idea. It's good to see you blogging again! Heh!
You are such a good mom already decorating for Easter, I'm not even sure what day it is on this year.
Post a Comment