Hey All. I just got a vinyl machine! Here is a look at my first project. Let me know if you would like one, or need any custom orders done, I would love to help you out. Vinyl Blog to come...
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kristin...WHAT...are you...no...I just seen you....OK..I must be confused.....but it does say baby white....I am sure I must be confused, am I on Tiffany's blog?....I am definitely not on Tiffany's blog.....but 15 weeks to go, that would mean you are like 25weeks, and you are far enough along to know if it is a boy or a girl.....Kristin are you having a baby? You must call me! ASAP, it's 9 here so is it 10 or 11 where you are? Too late to call, Kristin, I am so excited. I can't even remember what I was going to say about the vinyl...probably something profound, but I can't think of it now. Two new babies, in one year, I couldn't be any luckier.
What is a vinyl machine?
Post a Comment