The past weekend was all about Cambridge! I have been trying to have a lot of fun with him and spend some fun quality time with him before the baby comes. (I have been terrible with this lately because of all the million projects and things I had to get done pre-baby coming, but I am caught up now... mostly.)
Friday night, we all sat down with Cambridge's favorite thing in the world, pop-pop (popcorn) and we watched Madagascar 2 with him. He was totally in 7th Heaven sitting with both of us, and our blankies and treats! Sorry, no pics.
Then Saturday morning, we went to pick out our pumpkins! Cambridge was really cute, he picked out one for him, and one for his baby brother, and he even got to pay the guy all by himself. Then we took him around the rest of Minnetrista with him in a wagon and his pumpkins. (Didn't get many pics of that either.)
Cambridge and Daddy also went over to Lowe's Build and Grow activity where they got to make a ball toss game together! If you haven't heard of this program before, it is FABULOUS. (Thanks Tiffany for telling us about it.) Cambridge got a really nice apron with his name and 3 pockets, he got to hammer, and he got his game and 2 balls to go with it all for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't beat that. Ryan said he had lots of fun, and really enjoyed the hammering part. He wears his apron around the house at least once a day now.
We also went bowling later that afternoon! Cambridge had lots of fun pushing his Orange ball down the ramp, and clapping a lot. He even got a strike once! I was hoping it would help induce labor... no such luck. No good pics of that either, but we all had a lot of fun, and Ryan kicked my butt, when did he get so good at bowling anyway?
And finally some really lame prego pictures for those of you who have been asking. Dilated to a 3-4, 90% effaced, head at a -1... come on baby. I have been walking a ton, jumping on a trampoline, eating garlic, what gives?
2 comments:
Well not your your cervix ha ha! You're doing great. It's a good thing you took the pic from the side, from the front you don't look pregnant! Keep me posted! Someone said some good spicy Mexican food can put you over the edge..
Thanks for your advice on the sleeping. I have been wondering if he is teething because of the drool and him nawing on his hands lately. We'll see. I just hope the sleeping issues will subside! And I don't think you are a baby about waiting until they are older to let them cry it out. I haven't had any luck with that method and prefer a softer approach :)
I know you probably don't feel it, but you look great for being so close to delivery!!! Good luck! He will be here before you know it. And I love the Lowe's program description. I hope they are still doing that when Ryker gets big enough!
Post a Comment