
There it is in all of its glory

The gravity defying cake

Cambridge was ready to get started even though our company had not arrived yet.

The happy boy with his birthday presents

Here is the moment he had been waiting for. He kept singing "Happy to me" all day long.

After he blew it out he kept saying "again" and "more times" so Ryan pulled out a trick candle. The candle didn't work, so Cambridge was able to blow it out.

Cambridge is a HUGE fan of cake so he was in heaven. I wanted him to tear into it but in the end we put the top yellow piece on his plate, which he ate in record time.

This picture make me laugh when I look at it. He was opening a big dump truck from his daddy.

It didn't take him long to get the truck all the way unwrapped and of course he kept saying "open it" until we got the box off.

We called Grandma Everill when he was opening the present from her. Most days he loves to hold the phone to his head but he wouldn't that day. Thank goodness for speaker phones. He also got a little red motorcycle (tricycle to you and me) which he has just about figured out. Being a parent is lots of fun.
4 comments:
Best cake ever, next to the caterpillar one. I love it. How are you going to continue to top these cakes? I loved seeing all your pictures. I love my 2-year old nephew too.
That cake was amazing! (I bet it was tasty)
What a great cake! You should come up with a great idea for a 30th b-day cake, for me, because I am going to be OLD.
that is the biggest cake i've ever seen!
Post a Comment