Thursday, April 22, 2010

Random Catch Up!

Tubby Time!

Something Cambridge found in his Easter Basket!

Hunting for eggs!!! (He had the hardest time understanding that there aren't always eggs hidden outside in our yard, SO FUNNY.)



Only cause Ryan said he will post a different picture of me, if I don't post one.

My little Brody Boo sitting up for one of the first times... well kind of sitting up, it usually ends up with spit up on the floor. :(

EATING and decorating Easter Cookies! YUM.

The mail man brought Cambridge a box from Grandma. So funny--every time there is a box in the mail he starts getting so excited for CANDY. He is spoiled--and usually right, but one time a text book came in the mail, and he cried for 5 minutes.

My boys reading a book together. Brody loves his big brother, and watches his every move. I think I might be in trouble in another year or so.

Cambridge absolutely loves to "makin" anything. He has to pour, shake, and stir and even flip now everything we make. And of course taste it.


Brody's favorite spot.

Another bike ride, Cambridge has to have his glasses on (he has already broken 2 pair), this is an old one of mine, I really need to order him some more. We also cannot go until Brody has his glasses on too, such a funny boy, but I think they both really like it. Look how short the sleeves are on Cambridge's jacket, so funny. (I did pack it up with a bunch of other clothes of his, and his halloween costume, he is still pretty upset about that.)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

What cute little boys!