Our little Brody and his sweet laugh.
Here is Cambridge preparing for the high jump.
Itsy Bitsy Spider.
Brody gets so excited when we put this puppet in front of him.
Well there you have it. I hope the rest of everyone's week is great!
Our little Brody and his sweet laugh.
Here is Cambridge preparing for the high jump.
Itsy Bitsy Spider.
Brody gets so excited when we put this puppet in front of him.
Well there you have it. I hope the rest of everyone's week is great!
2 comments:
You have the absolute cutest boys in the whole world. I love to watch them. What great brothers they will be. Thank you so much for posting a little bit of their lives for us to see. Beautiful!
I'm so glad you put up these videos! It's great to see pictures, but you can see even more of their personalities this way. I miss those boys. It is crazy how much Brody has changed since I saw him last. We'll see you on Wednesday!
Post a Comment