This is a picture of my cute neighbor Mary, and me meeting Clinton Kelly. Nicest guy ever, and he absolutely made my day! Nay, I would say more like my week!! He looked me up and down twice, and had nothing but praise to say about my outfit, and he couldn't believe that I had two little kiddos. What a nice guy! He is also really funny, and we just had an absolute blast.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
What Not to Wear
Clinton Kelly says that I am super chic.

This is a picture of my cute neighbor Mary, and me meeting Clinton Kelly. Nicest guy ever, and he absolutely made my day! Nay, I would say more like my week!! He looked me up and down twice, and had nothing but praise to say about my outfit, and he couldn't believe that I had two little kiddos. What a nice guy! He is also really funny, and we just had an absolute blast.
This is a picture of my cute neighbor Mary, and me meeting Clinton Kelly. Nicest guy ever, and he absolutely made my day! Nay, I would say more like my week!! He looked me up and down twice, and had nothing but praise to say about my outfit, and he couldn't believe that I had two little kiddos. What a nice guy! He is also really funny, and we just had an absolute blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I am so jealous!!! This is such an awesome picture and your outfit it totally cute!!
I can't believe you met Clinton...and he says you are a Super Chic, how cool it that!
.....and you and Mary are wearing accessories that I made, OK now that has totally made my day!
Whoa-ho ho!! How awesome is that?! Way cool, Kristen!
Post a Comment