Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Holy Productive Week

Ryan had last Thursday and Friday off of work!!!! Thanks 3M. (I had been looking forward to this for about 3 months now. I started on the day after Christmas getting all of my weekly chores done and taking all o f the Christmas down in 3 days. Then we started on this massive list Wednesday night! AND the best part--we actually accomplished all of this and then some!

-Waxed all of the floors (this requires removing anything on the floor in all of our closets--yikes.)
Actually--I have to say that all the prep work took about 45 minutes to get it ready to wax, I had mentioned to Ryan how I ought to wake up at 6:00 am the next morning and apply the 2nd coat before the kids woke up, so I wouldn't have to do the prep work 2x. (Of course I wasn't going to actually set my alarm at that hour though.) Ryan DID IT while I snoozed! That man must love me---and I sure love him! Check.
-Organized EVERY closet
-Organized 2 attics!!!!
-Organized the garage (kind of) We had done this in the fall--so it just needed to be touched up.
-Fixed holes on the molding/wall
-Re-hung pictures
-Cleaned all of our carpets!
-Organized the upstairs bonus room!
-Cleaned all of the base boards
-Cleaned the walls
-Took down outside Christmas lights
-Went through both boy's clothes
-Finished all my laminated folders project thingy I started 9 months ago :)
-Filled some pending vinyl orders
-Started an Etsy shop--stuff like this takes a ton of time
http://www.etsy.com/shop/krissycrate
-Cleaned out all of our Vents and the Inside of all of our vents
-Cleaned a few higher windows
-Fixed the car seats
-Labeled Brody's closet!!
-Fixed a heat spot on our table! Ooops.
-Got Cambridge's hair cut
-There were a few other little things we did as well--but I can't remember all of them.

And the best part was--we spent all of Friday at the Children's Museum in Indianapolis. We used some Christmas cash to buy a membership there, and it was so much fun! It claims to be the largest in the world, and we had an absolute blast that day--can't wait to go again. They make their grand staircase in to this really fun Alpine slide! So fun.

My boys are such good little helpers, and such great little troopers. We did take a lot of time off to play with them too though.

Not sure if Ryan was as happy as I still am---but what a great week! (Sad--I have turned in to my mother.)

3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Dang, that's more than I've done in months! Nice job!! It feels so nice to check off everything on a To-Do list :)

Christine said...

You are AMAZING! I seen your new web site, love it! I will post a link from my blog in the next couple of days (which by the c
way you and everyone else in the world can see now :).

I am going to check out you etsy shop next.

Mandy said...

Your CRAZY