Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our Indianian Winter Wonderland

It is so hard to get a good picture of the boys with their new favorite toy! (They wont stay still for even a second.) We love it---best toy ever for our long winter. Cambridge says "Thanks for the jumpoline" every day during his prayers. Ryan finally got demoted. Forever now, I have asked Cambridge if he loves me, and his answer was always "No--I love D". Hahahahaha, I asked the other day, and he said "No--I love the jumpoline". (Hahaha sucker husband of mine.)


Brody Boo is fearless on this thing.

"Where is the grass?" Poor kid.
Winter hit us hard two weeks ago -- with 4 inches of ice in a single night. We spent hours chipping away at the ice in time for our big Super Bowl Partay.
Cambridge was a great little helper. His favorite thing to do was throw the chunks of ice up in the air to watch them splatter everywhere, but this one he said was a little too big, so D had to help him throw this one.
Boo getting to walk outside for the first time ever! He went up and down the drive way 20 times, and still thought it was the funnest thing ever. We love this happy little guy.



Too cute not to share.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh that is so cute, I love the hair.

Kelly Jean said...

That bounce-house is awesome!!! I think that'd be my favorite toy, as well :) Love Brody's hair in that bottom pic! Haha :) Cute!

Megan Gunyan said...

Look at that hair! Amazing. What cute kids you have!