Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wall Collage

Here is the finished product for a wall collage that I came up with. I love the way that it turned out, and I had so much fun making the fabric wreath... I just wish I could make another one. My favorite is the little silhouette of Brody, I love his little chubby chin. SORRY it is so hard to get a good picture of it, because it is in a hallway, and I am just not a photographer. None of those frames were originally white--I LOVE spray paint--and my good free laborer that did all the spray painting and hanging!



3 comments:

Amanda M said...

I love this!! Your wreath is beautiful!!

Mandy said...

I think it looks great. You have been very busy indeed.

Megan Gunyan said...

Oh my, Kristen! I have had such fun catching up on your life via blog. :) It looks like you've had a great summer! Athens?? A minivan?? I'm so excited for you. Heh. I'm glad Ryan was ok after his accident--that IS scary! I love your fabric wreath, your hallway is very cute. Great job!