Monday, August 29, 2011

It's Family Fun Time

We just got back from the best SLC trip ever! We had so much fun hanging out with family, and having all the cousins together, BOATING!!!!, and seeing mountains again!
We started out our trip with a great Lake Powell vacay, the boys had so much fun boating and playing in the sand/water, and sleeping in the great big bus (aka: my parents motorhome). I had the best ski trip I have ever had, I guess it is all due to my step teacher and working out my arms more, I hate push-ups, but it sure made for some great skiing.

We also took a little trip up to Park City to do some shopping, and ride the Alpine slide! We got to race eachother, and the boys loved it.

Mom: Do you need go potty, Cambridge?
Cambridge: NO
We also took the boys up to Hogle Zoo one of the days, the weather was perfect, and the boys had so much fun. We went to this awesome bird show, and the birds flew right over our head, it was so cool to see!
We also got ALL of the cousins together for a really fun day in the pool! This is my sweet little niece Arielle, I miss her so much, she is just the cutest little thing ever. We also got to visit with Christine and her adorable/smart kiddos, they have grown up so much, I miss seeing them more, they are the best kids, with incredible parents.
We also got to meet my newest nephew, Alexander "the Great", happiest little chunky boy ever. I wish we lived closer so we could have the boys together more often. They all played so well together, and were as cute as ever.
This is the best shot we got of all 11 of the grandkids together, I can't believe how hard it is to get them to all pay attention at the same time. :) (Can you believe we only have 2 girls... so sad.)
Our cute little boys.
I had to post this picture of some of the boys together with their Uncle Brett--who just got engaged! We are so excited for him, and I am so glad we got to meet Kenzie, and be a part of their engagement! SO FUN.

No comments: