This year Brody was able to be big helper when we carved pumpkins. He insisted on scooping out the pumpkin Ryan or I was working on. He is a cute little man.
When it came time to go out in their costumes the boys were always excited. When we were out trick or treating we were getting lots of compliments from people of all ages. It did feel a little wrong to turn their hair blue, but it made the costume. Now I can finally get their hair cut.
We went to a church party a week before Halloween the boys got to show off their costumes and everyone found out about our upcoming move.
2 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing your Halloween pictures. I love those little Things, both 1 and 2. I am also sorry that you have to leave your beautiful house, but not all the memories.
What, he can't be tow! How did that happen? Sigh, I miss you too much. Thanks for the pictures.
Christine
Post a Comment