The boys also love all the DIRT around, they love playing outside, and we even had a tractor left in our yard for a few days.... shhh don't tell the workers how much my boys loved playing on that thing! (I on the other hand, am HATING the dirt, and can't wait until we get grass in another 2 weeks!!!)
Friday, April 13, 2012
New House Pics!
YAY! We have finally moved in, and we are all enjoying having our own space, toys, clothes, etc. back! The boys are making lots of noise in their new house, and still pulling out "new" toys that they haven't seen in a while. We moved Brody to a big boy bed, he is doing really well with that, now I just have to potty train the little guy. YIKES. The boxes are almost all gone, and I just have to finish decorating and then I can post some more pictures, I guess I will get back to you in 6 months or so on that one.
The boys also love all the DIRT around, they love playing outside, and we even had a tractor left in our yard for a few days.... shhh don't tell the workers how much my boys loved playing on that thing! (I on the other hand, am HATING the dirt, and can't wait until we get grass in another 2 weeks!!!)
Dining Room
The boys also love all the DIRT around, they love playing outside, and we even had a tractor left in our yard for a few days.... shhh don't tell the workers how much my boys loved playing on that thing! (I on the other hand, am HATING the dirt, and can't wait until we get grass in another 2 weeks!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooolala, the house looks SO NICE!!! Congrats to you guys! Can't wait to see it all decorated :)
double shower heads, heck yes!!! Love love love it, I wish I could see it in person :)
Post a Comment