After a lot of thought we have picked a name for our little angel. Her name is Saren Hazel White. We were able to come home this afternoon. It is very nice to have everyone together again. She really is THE sweetest baby ever.
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute! Love the name and that hair!
I love her name! Saren is beautiful, dark hair, ahhh I am so glad she is here safe and sound. Rest well pretty mama, I wish I was there to hold her, and help you. Sending you love
So exciting! Congrats White family, we're so happy for you guys. Her face reminds me of a little Cambridge in a couple of the pictures. And way to go Kristen for doing it natural. We love and miss you guys, hope you are doing well and enjoying your new arrival.
She is totally beautiful! I can't believe the hair--love it! You look amazing, too!
Saren is beautiful! Congratulations.
Aw she is so adorable! I love all of her hair :D Her name is super beautiful! Congratulations!
Post a Comment