Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Brody Boopers turns 3!!!

 We had a great visit from Grandma and Grandpa White for Brody's birthday, and to meet Saren for the first time.  They took Brody to MOA for a fun day of riding all the rides there, and a really fun birthday dinner!  The boys have so much fun playing with their grandparents, always a great time!




I had to laugh at Ryan's face and how excited he was when we finished this fun game we got volunteered for.  Ryan didn't even tell me what was going on until we were up on stage.  I guess my face is just as hilarious, I thought we had won, but I think the bishop and his wife beat us by a split second.


Ryan with his WINNING pinewood derby car!  Way2GO Ryan!

All ready for church.  We even brought some treats into nursery for him!


The boys tackling Grandpa White, and playing with Brody's new football!

Cambridge and his present to Brody--he drew a picture of Dad, Brody and Saren on it.

How old are you?


I cannot believe my little man is 3 years old. Cuh-RAZY. I can't believe how fast he has gone and grown up on us. He was so excited for his birthday this year, especially for us to sing to him, (why did we do this only once?) He was super excited about his big day, I just love how excitable he is.
13 Favorite Things about Brody
13-He knows when he is "mad/sad/angry/not happy", and puts himself in his room sometimes.
12-Will play by himself.
11-Buzz "Likeyear" Wings
10-He has this cute little stutter sometimes.
9-He is EXTREMELY determined.
8-Very excitable.
7-Calls himself Boopers Boo (not Brody).
6-Always willing to Share.
5-Cutest big brother.  (Holds Saren's hand and sings songs to her if she cries, kisses her all the time.)
4-He cries if his Daddy leaves for work before having breakfast with him.
3-Little Daredevil
2-Cambridge's littls shadow, copies everything the boy does.
1-His Beautiful and Addictive Smile

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Hahahaha!!! Nick and I are cracking up at that lumpy red onesie -- thing one and thing two??? Whatever it is, we might have to play that at Christmas time :)

Can't believe Brody's 3!!! Happy Birthday to him from the NicKel White fam :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brody! I love the pictures Kristen, keep them coming. Itis so fun to see your family grow. Missing you Christine