Happy Easter Everyone!!! To celebrate the holiday we hosted an Easter Party complete with an egg war, which I won ; ) for the first time ever!!!! I think everyone had lots of fun. They boys were especially excited the egg war, and were both pretty upset about their special eggs cracking.
The Easter Bunny did visit our house, but as he was leaving he left several "presents" for us. Cambridge dove right in and ate them all up. No fooling that kid.
My Sweet Baby in her little Easter dress! (Thanks Auntie Malena!) Saren found the shoes and bow in her Easter basket, for a little pop of color with her new dress!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness I'm in love with your sweet little babies!!! And baby girl's hair is starting to go lighter...what?!? I miss them so much, can't wait to kiss them when we see you in MEXICO!! YAHOO!
Post a Comment