Sorry for the very slow posting rate. I have wanted to sit down and get these up, but life goes on. I now have committed to get caught up over the next few days, so there will be an overload of postings coming.
This past winter here was quite chilly. There was one day that had a balmy high of -12F with a low that day of -23 not factoring in wind, which never seems to end. So lets just say we were glad when the snow finally started to leave.
When the cold has you worn out the best thing to do is to go to an indoor water park. We went last year and we really needed to go again this year.
 |
| Cambridge showing us how sad he was to be there |
 |
| There is no drink too big for our little chick |
 |
| Brody even went into the deep end for the first time |
 |
| When we went last year Saren was only a few months old, but this time we were able to see our little fish in action |
 |
| Brody wanted to beat mom so bad, but was a little slower than her. We were just so proud of him for going on a really big slide that makes you go head first. |
 |
| The happy racer |
 |
| Saren - daddy's girl |
I also had another year tick by. I won't point out my new age, but wanted to show off the lovely cake that my darling husband made for me.
These next to pictures were taken on March 29th and yes there is way too much snow still on the ground. Our poor boys after being stuck inside for the long winter needed to get out and explore. Their powerwheel seemed like a good idea at the time, but the snow had other ideas. At least the snow could not hinder the swingset and they could burn some energy.
I don't remember when the last snow finally melted, but I can honestly say that I am glad I don't have to shovel it for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment