So this is for my mom... we just finished improving the laundry room, I wish I had thought to take a before picture, but I didn't. I totally sewed these basket liner things, and picked out the material(s) all by myself. Yes, with a sewing machine... are you impressed? Well I am very impressed with myself. And thanks to my dear friend Mandy for showing me how to use my new sewing machine! Ryan put up all the wains coating for me, and I totally scored on getting it for free from the coolest guy ever at Lowe's!!!! The whole room cost us a mere $22.00 for the baskets and everything... can't beat that. I really like it!
This is a cute sign I just made for my friends little boy's room--sports themed of course!
This is my cute FHE Board!!!! (with a little announcement!)

And this is my adorable little baby!!!!!! What a stinker though to not cooperate with us during the ultrasound. 70% chance though... still pretty good. Hopefully we don't get any surprises.
Hope you all have a fabulous day!
8 comments:
Congratulations!!! So, a boy!! Cool, just what you wanted! I'm so excited! More boys! It must be the year of the boys! Emma will have lots to pick from (Older girls make wonderful wives!) So, are you in Ut already? The baskets look great!
How on earth did you score free stuff at Lowes? Good job on your laundry room, it almost makes me want to do laundry....almost. boy -oh boy!
IT'S A BOY!!!!!! Brian had his money on a boy but I was sure it was a girl. Well either way I know he'll be the cutest angel we've had yet! Congratulations, and we can't wait to see you guys next week!
Your laundry looks great! How do you get free wainscotting at Lowe's?
Your laundry room looks great!
Congrats on a another sweet baby boy!
The laundry room looks great, and those basket liners look perfect. I had a great time. Let me know what we are going to sew next. A boy blanket? Have a great trip, see you in a few weeks.
Cute laundry room! I love wainscoting in any room. I got a sewing machine several years ago and I still don't know how to use it. The bobbin thing messes me up every time.
congrats! he is a very flexible baby, i haven't done that move in years!
Post a Comment