Cousin Colton walked around everywhere without shoes... his feet must be really tough.
Our family in Zions National Park... beautiful scenery!
This is my brother's family.
Boating. Cambridge loved the water and the sand.
He even went tubing with his dad, but fell asleep. Funny boy.
He enjoyed lots of really fun treats that he never gets at home.
Pool at the hotel.
A little hike we went on... he could never decide which stick to hold, he kept finding new ones, all of which were bigger than him.
We had tons of fun there, but unfortunately we came home to find out that our house had a little run in with some lightning, not so much fun. However, we almost have everything back to normal, half of our phone jacks still don't work, but that is about it!
3 comments:
It's about time you put a new post on. I love all the pictures, especially the fireworks one and the one of Brett and Cambridge.
Coltons Mom doesn't wear shoes ethier, I think it runs in the family...there is a legend in our family that we are direct descendants of a Ute princess. I think the lack of shoes thing must be proof it is true.
Lighting? Really? Wow! I miss one day and bam! Your blog has a bajillion new posts on it. I'm glad to see you're having such a great summer. Keep us updated!
Post a Comment