September Craft of the Month up on vinyl blog! Check it out!!! (Better late than never right?)
That's right! We finally have our vinyl website up and running! There are links to the website and our vinyl blog on the right side bar if you want to check it out. We are still offering 10% off on new custom orders, and I would love the chance to do some work for you, and hear your ideas. (I need lots more pictures for our website.) Plus, feel free to check out the "Craft of the Month" on the blog. The craft of the month will always be at least 10% off regular price.
Ryan did most of the handywork on the website, so a big THANKS to him from me! We would love to hear your feedback/suggestions.
Hope everyone has a great week!
http://www.vinylelements.com/
http://adorningelements.blogspot.com/
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kristin, I checked out both of your sites and love it.
OK, I know what I want! I want "So this is love" in red Dopikn with the letters being around 5 or 6 inches tall. (I went to your site, but forgot to look and see if you have a heart) what will that run? (I'm putting it straight onto the wall).
Post a Comment