Cambridge still loves spending time with his dad, and he is still the best boy in the whole world. I feel bad for him, cause he has started asking where his "D" is all the time. And I always have to say work/school, and Cambridge gets the saddest little face... almost cries, but then decides not to. He didn't even see his dad today. It just broke my heart when he started saying D? D? D? when I tried to put him to bed tonight. Such a sweet little boy. So many people comment how he just follows his D around, even when D is mowing the lawn, or trying to take a shower (Ryan loves that one, cause he always gets to clean up a bunch of water after his showers). One time Cambridge even climbed in with his clothes on. I just don't fight it anymore.
Anyway, enjoy the zoo pics.
Saying "hello" to the parrot! These birds talked SO MUCH... I was seriously amazed, never seen anything like it.
Holding his very first "buggy".
Nice.
Saying oink to a very large pot belly pig. I was feeling really bad for this poor pig because I thought it was pregnant or something, and almost dragging it's belly on the ground, I thought to myself well I guess I am not that big yet... so I won't complain. Then I read the sign. Nope--not pg, just a pot-belly pig, never heard of those before... WEIRD. Supposedly they make great pets. I wont be getting one any time soon.
Cambridge really liked the monkeys, goats, and turtles too. But I didn't get any good pics of those.
1 comment:
Someone said they were going to close that zoo down at the end of the season..I still haven't gone, I need to. I want a pot bellied pig, I think it would be neater then my kids!
Post a Comment