Tuesday, January 4, 2011


Cambridge's new little cape that I made him.


Cambridge on the carousel last week at the Children's Museum.

Brody splashing at the Children's Museum--his favorite!


Cambridge getting his hair cut--what a funny boy. He was so good and cooperative--a great improvement from this time last year--but he just glared at the poor lady the entire time. It was so funny. His hair looks so good--I don't think I should try to cut it any more :) I am just thankful he sat so still.

You have too look at his face to really appreciate this one.

4 comments:

Amanda M said...

That last picture is so cute!! Haha!!

Kelly Jean said...

Haha, I love his cute scowled face! Adorable!!

Christine said...

Cute boys.

The Byards said...

My husband said he saw all of you when he went to get his haircut...and he did! I see him in the background of one of your pictures :)