Saturday, September 22, 2012

She is HERE!!!!

Our beautiful little girl is here. She was born at 11:50 AM. She weighed 7 lb 6 oz and was 20.5" long. I toyed with the idea of a natural birth, and was really nervous about it, but we did it!!!  I am glad I did it at least once, but will definitely leave the option of an epidural next time--if there is a next time.  :)
Now for the REALLY hard part, we just need to name the little angel.  I don't know how some people have their names picked out so fast, and pre-birth.  So we'll have to update on that little piece later.  








4 comments:

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Yay! She's gorgeous. Congratulations and hugs to you all!!

slopsemafamily said...

so happy that everyone is safe and okay! you rock doing it natural! i wanted to but threw in the towel at 8 cms...the pitocin contractions were more than i wanted to endure. i swore with the last two no epidural but had one with both. can't wait to hear her name.

Kelly Jean said...

Ahh! YAY! Congrats!!! Love how much hair she has!!! And wow -- so impressed you went au naturel... way to go!! Can't wait to hear what her name is [Nick keeps checking his phone :)] XO!

Farmer Kim said...

Congrats!