Sunday, August 4, 2013

A perfect summer

First Swimming Lessons!!!  Got off to a rough start, but he really enjoyed his lessons, and loves the water!


Cambridge absolutely loves his baby sister, and he is such a great helper with her.  I don't know what I would do without him around.  He loves to help feed her, and play with her.  She adores him, and smiles and laughs for him more than anyone else.

My sweet boy--CANNOT believe he is going to Kindergarten soon.  I am going to miss my little buddy so much.  He is so excited, and I am dreading it.

4th of July Parade, the boys were really excited about the candy and the necklaces that were thrown to them.

The boys after church one day... they were "caught being reverent", and got these awesome necklaces, and suckers!  They usually insist on wearing their sunglasses in the car, and I just thought the combination was too funny not to take a picture of.
DON'T MESS WITH HER.
Summer sure can be tiring, even when they insist they aren't tired at all.  I love that not only could he not make it up the stairs, he also left his hat and glasses on for his little nap.  Such a sweet little boy lately.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Kindergarten? really? oh my, he is growing up so fast. These are such cute pictures, and so fun to see your kids.