Sunday, September 8, 2013

First day of school

It is official... Cambridge is no longer my little boy. The first day of Kindergarten came up WAY TOO FAST. I had no idea how quickly 5 years could go by. I am so proud of my little man. He was more than excited about going to school. Everyday he would wake up and remind me how many days left until school started.



Cambridge's last moment before jumping on the bus for the first time.
(Thanks to his mean bus driver, I only cried a little bit.) 

Here is Cambridge arriving at school (I just couldn't miss seeing him get to school). I offered to drive him to school but he insisted that he ride the bus.





Arriving home for the first time. He loved his first week, and is so excited to go back to school again tomorrow!  I think it is isn't fair... he was my little buddy for the last 5.5 years, almost always around, and I miss him.  However, I can admit I have had fun listening to all of his fun adventures and enjoy his little stories and excitement so much!  He also loves his teacher already, which I think is so cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The adventure only get better and harder!
G White

Ashley Gower said...

So cute! Can't believe he's in Kindergarten. Miss you guys.