Monday, October 14, 2013

Our baby girl is 1

It is sad but true our baby girl is one year old. Time flies by way too quickly, but we love her more and more everyday!  She is the *sweetest little baby girl and loves to cuddle and wave.  (*Unless a stranger tries to hold her or talk to her.)  She adores her brothers, except when they make her cry.  They love to push her in the jogger stroller and she goes between waving at everything, to holding on while her brothers get seriously CRAZY with tipping her back or pushing her down the drive way all by herself, and one of them trying to catch her.  She of course, LOVES it, even though I put a stop to it every time I catch them.  
I ADORE HER CURLY HAIR!  I hope it never goes away.  I love styling her every day, why did I wait so long to have a girl?  She also loves swimming, books, treats, and her daddy!  She loves her new found freedom of crawling all over the place.  Surprisingly, it hasn't caused too much trouble yet.  She finally got her first tooth, and I think a second one is just starting to poke through.  Still refuses to stand, I think she likes to be held too much.  She is just starting to revolt all the bows I put in her hair, she just yanks it right out, and hands it to me with a big smile like she is all proud of herself.  It drives me crazy, I just really think a girl should have her bow in if she is going to leave the house, but so far we have lost one bow, and one shoe, so I have to try to weigh if it is worth it or not every day.
Saren got two TUTU cakes this year, one for smashing, and one for us to eat!  It was so much to fun to make them.  I have a new love for pink!












3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Ahh, happy [belated] birthday to Saren!!! She's so cute! And great job on the cake!

Christine said...

Where did the time go? She is one? Happy Birthday beautiful girl. We are so glad you are a part of our family.

Megan Gunyan said...

Oh my goodness, you have the cutest family I have ever seen. And Saren is so adorable! You're right, her curls are the best. I miss hanging out! How can we never see each other yet live in the same town?!?