Brody and my mom had so much fun running away from the waves! He is such a fun boy to play with, we love his personality, and think he is so so funny!
These Flamingos were GIANT.
You have to admit Octopus are really cool and kind of gross at the same time
Aquarium at Xcaret.
The Boys had too much fun with their Cousins, and miss playing with them so much. :(
Gangnam Style Dance Woot Woot the boys loved it!
My boys both hated the sand, and getting dirty. SAREN doesn't mind at all, in fact I think she loves it!! Why? Why? Why? But, I have to admit it is kind of nice too! Sure makes beach days a little easier! Saren LOVED the water too, she is such a little fish. Ryan even dunks her under the water and she just laughs. So unlike my boys. She even puts her face in all by herself and thinks it is the funniest thing, kind of freaks me out.
Just Chillin
TOO FUNNY: The boys were showing us their super cool tricks after a seriously cool variety show we went to one night, there are some way
Gorgeous View--Oh how I miss it.
Ryan golfing with the Crocs!
The boys playing golf--they had so much fun together!!! So glad they got to do this together. Ryan said he had so much fun, I wish they lived closer so they could all go more often. Good looking Chaps!
Me on my first mechanical bull--it was fun, and way scarier than I thought it would be. 17 seconds I think. Almost everyone in the family had a turn or two, I was really impressed with my sister and her husband, they held on for the longest time! Hmmm what does that say about them?
The boys playing us some sweet tunes, they are so fun to travel with and take such delight in all the little things! I can't believe it is over, the week just flew by, and I can't wait to go back. I could have used another few days on the beach. Also: Not pictured, Cambridge kissed a dolphin, and would LOVE to tell you all about it, he had so much fun!!! The boys also got to hold: a monkey, iguana, turtle, and parrots.
2 comments:
haha - YES, octopus are definitely gross & cool.
I love that you rode a mechanical bull!!! Looks & sounds fun[ny] ;)
What a fun vacation!!
Beautiful pictures. Love you! And Miss you sooooooo much today. I wish I could spend a whole day just holding Saren.
Post a Comment