Sadly--I think our kids were too young to enjoy this, OR it was just way too freakin humid for anyone to be outside that day. YUCK. Kind of a waste of money, but the water park was fun. And Cambridge loved the little haunted house that he got to "shoot the ghosts" in. I think we went on that ride at least 12 times. :) So fun.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
King's Island
Sadly--I think our kids were too young to enjoy this, OR it was just way too freakin humid for anyone to be outside that day. YUCK. Kind of a waste of money, but the water park was fun. And Cambridge loved the little haunted house that he got to "shoot the ghosts" in. I think we went on that ride at least 12 times. :) So fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment