Sunday, September 19, 2010

More summer pictures



This is two of my cute little friends that we just finished throwing a baby shower for, Camee and Tara. We actually have 3 girls in our ward that will be having their babies in the next two weeks or so... so exciting.



My cute little "boo".

A little blanket set I made for a different lady in our ward.

This little guy loves to "makin" and helps me in the kitchen almost every day. He is such a sweet heart and keeps me laughing all the time.

These are our little missionaries. I love living in the mission field, and I love having the opportunity to feed these guys at least once a month. It is such a blessing for us to have them in our home. Cambridge always picks out something special for dinner when they come. Usually it is corn on the cob, jello, or chips. I always let him pick something, and then he runs to the door shouting it's the missionaries every time he hears some one outside or the bell ring. Such a silly boy. He usually helps me set our "special table" too. What a little helper.


Cambridge is obsessed with wearing my socks. So funny. I love how he dresses, and I always tell him he is a "cool dude".

Somehow this kid figures he has to put his arms up for anything that moves. He puts them up on the airplane, the trailer, over hills in our car, under bridges some times... I guess we should just be excited that he might like roller coasters some day.


My cute little guys on a Sunday morning.


Cambridge loves to help feed Brody. We have turns as he calls it.

Of course it is Cambridge, so he actually does a great job and hardly makes a mess, at least not any bigger of one then what I could do. Sometimes, I just walk away, and say okay--feed your brother.

Brody's amazing acrobatic skills. He just started doing this months ago, and he loves it. He even lifts up one foot now. Silly boy.

The boys ready for another Swimming Day!!






Running through the sprinkler.... actually around it more often than not. :)

3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Fun update(s), Kristen! I love all the pictures!

Did you make that cake? It's makin' me hungry :)

The Osborne's said...

Your pictures are so cute! Your boys are adorable, it looks like you have lots of fun!

Christine said...

Kristin I just read your last three posts. I can't believe I missed them before. Pictures were fun. I miss you. I miss your kids. I love you!