3rd Trip--coming soon.
2nd Trip
after a 4 wheeling trip---oooh I swear I have never been so dirty. It was a lot of fun though, and the scenery is AWESOME.
As you can see Cambridge really enjoyed it!
The best part of any camping trip for my boys is always the TENT. They both love it. Cambridge will run around a tent for an hour if you let him. So fun.
Kennecott with my sister's two little boys. So fun, and very interesting, I can't believe I hadn't been there before.
Ryan and Brett on their mammoth hike to Mt. Olympus. CRAZY BOYS.
Cambridge and my cousin's little boy JJ on their adorable little chairs at Lake Powell. We had so much fun there. Best place on earth in my book. And the boys played so cute together. Cambridge was so excited to have a little friend. We miss you JJ.
Cambridge did so well swimming. I was so proud of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment