Actually it is still fairly hot here, our ac is even on right now at 9:15 pm...at least it is fixed and working beautifully again!
10 things I am going to miss about summer:
Swimming with the kiddos. Brody LOVES to splash.
Our garden.
Late night Walks.... the kids are strapped in the stroller, and Ryan and I actually get to talk for a minute!
Shorts, Sandals, swimsuits, Cambridge's excitement every time he gets to put on his water sandals.
Utah.
Playgroups & Parks
Warm weather.
Fireflies.
No television shows to watch.
Bike Rides.
I don't know why I have not blogged all summer long, I guess we have just been too busy playing outside. I always have way too many projects going on, and never enough time to do them. At least I have fun doing them though.
I made this quilt a while ago. I need to make another one! I also helped my friend Connie make one for her little girl's bedspread, it turned out so cute. I can't believe how different it turned out just from the different fabrics.
2 comments:
Hey you! Great job on the quilt! It does look very different than Connie's!
WOW! Just caught up on all your posts! What a fun summer you guys had. Your boys are growing up too fast and too cute. I can't believe it. I miss you! Keep on updating, so I can feel like we are hanging out, ok? ;)-
Post a Comment